5 Reasons it's a great time to build a new home in liberty ridge, williamsburg, Virginia ~
1. timing and unique opportunity~ Imagine your dream home. Every detail is yours to choose. Every window. Every angle. Every texture. Now follow your dream to Liberty Ridge, where our remarkable real estate demands equally extraordinary estate homes. Here, you’ll not only have the chance to design your home from the ground up, but the freedom to truly make it your own. As you’d expect in a community of this stature, architectural standards have been carefully crafted to protect its image, integrity, and longevity. We’ve paid close attention to reflecting the heritage of the area. Yet we intentionally opened the door to individuality—allowing a statement of your personal style unparalleled by other nearby communities. Our select team of the region’s premier builders will guide you through every phase of the construction process, from conception through completion.
Recently, we officially saw the Grand Opening for our first two Model Homes- the Breakwater and Liberty Ridge models. The front entrance is now completed and the first 25 homesites are now available for purchase. Its extremely rare to find a custom home community with estate-sized homesites this close to Colonial Williamsburg (just ten minutes). Homesites are a minium 3 acres with lot prices starting at $170,000. Homebuilders are offering early homeowners attractive pricing on new home plans and it's a great opportunity to get involved on the ground floor.
2. Location ~ Conveniently located on Centerville Road, just ten minutes from Colonial Williamsburg and Interstate 64, Liberty Ridge offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle, but yet is just minutes to all that Williamsburg has to offer.
Liberty Ridge’s prestigious Williamsburg address not only provides residents with rich historical content, but also with convenience to shopping and professional services, quick access to Virginia’s Interstate 64, a diversity of cultural activities and a bounty of ways to have fun.
Education and fun are literally just minutes away from Liberty Ridge—from Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and the College of William and Mary, to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.
Williamsburg is located 150 miles south of Washington, D.C., between Richmond and Virginia Beach. With the mountains to the west and the ocean to the east, it’s the perfect place to live. To get directions to Liberty Ridge from where you are, click here.
Colonial Williamsburg10 minutes
Newport News/Hampton30 minutes
Virginia Beach70 minutes
Washington DC150 minutes
3. Beautifully wooded and private Homesites ~ Liberty Ridge encompasses 550 acres of beautiful, rolling terrain, graced with a mature tree canopy, located on Centerville Road in James City County, adjacent to Freedom Park.This new community features 138 homesites, ranging from 3 to 9 acres in size.
4. amenities planned ~
• Community park with picnic tables and walking trails
•Jogging/biking paths throughout the community, trails
•Paved trail along the community’s frontage on Centerville Road with access to Freedom Park
5. Quality Homebuilders and architectural guidelines ~
Liberty Ridge will offer a Preferred Builders Program featuring some of the region’s finest custom homebuilders. Each home to be built will be submitted to the Architectural Review Board for approval, ensuring that the highest standards for quality design and construction will be maintained throughout the community. Charles Ross Homes, Ron Curtis Builder, LLC, Birdsong Builders, and Sasser Construction are four of the custom builders available for prospective homebuyers. These companies possess a combined total of more than 65 years of experience and have created some of the finest custom homes in the area. The collective success of these builders is rooted in an ongoing commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Their expertise in the industry, and attention to detail enables each of these builders to take what would be an ordinary custom home and turn it into something extraordinary.
As the sixth East West Partners' community in the Hampton Roads area, Liberty Ridge will offer distinctive custom homes and innovative amenities reflective of the award-winning communities that have become the company's trademark. East West has developed 35 communities across seven states, including five award-winning Hampton Roads communities: Founders Pointe, Eagle Harbor, The Riverfront at Harbor View, Gatling Pointe and Gatling Pointe South. Since 1972, the developer has been known for innovative land planning, an unwavering commitment to the environment, and communities offering year-round, resort-style living.
Check out www.eastwestcommunities.com for information about our planned communities in Virginia and Florida. Now celebrating our 40th year of developing America's Best Places to Live and Play.
For Information about East West Partners’ communities, visit www.eastwestcommunities.com. Discover the best in lifestyle communities at Founders Pointe, Eagle Harbor, Liberty Ridge, and The Riverfront at Harbour View. East West Realty Sales Centers are open 7 days a week on-site. Equal Housing Opportunity