- Price it Right - The first 30 days are the most critical.Â If your home is priced too high, interested buyers may never even tour your listing.Â The longer the property is on the market, the fewer the prospects.
- Make your Home Irresistible - Make the home look attractive, charming, cozy, inviting, and comfortable.Â This may mean investing in a few upgrades to modernize your home, but first check with your agent to make sure youÂ will get a proper return for your investment.Â
- Create Traffic- Work with your Real Estate Professional to design a marketing plan that is flexible and capitalizes on your property's most desirable features.Â Your strategy should include ways to reach buyers on-line and offline - such as word of mouth, the Internet, yard signs, direct mail, open houses, and so on.
- Go with a Professional - By hiring a Real Estate Professional, you get the benefit of an experienced marketer and negotiator who is familiar with real estate issues in your community.
- Offer incentives - Offering incentives can be just theÂ thing a potential buyer needs to select your property over others.Â Â You may want to consider offering a carpet or paint allowance.Â Or pay for a professional home inspection or a home warranty; and, depending on your market and budget, offer to pay some of the closing costs.Â Â With a few smart moves, you can turn a buyers' market in your favor.Â
For more tips, call me atÂ (213) 706-2172Â or visit my webpage at http://mariebojeda.com