Interested in having your own steam shower? They are a popular trend.
While easier to install during a remodel, you can also retrofit an
existing shower. Costs range from $1,800 to $4000, depending on scope and
What is the difference between a traditional steam shower and a modular or residential steam shower?
overall cost of a steam room is mostly in the building materials used.
A typical steam generator set-up is only in the $1,000 - $2,000 range
depending on size of the generator. Since steam rooms are typically
made of marble or glass this adds to the cost of building the room.
Modular steam showers however start at around $1,500 for a fully
functional good quality economy model. You can expect to pay a little
more for luxurious steam showers with integrated whirlpool bath-tubs
and hydro massage jets these showers but these are still cheaper than a
typical custom steam room.
Benefits of Using a Steam Shower for Steam Therapy
- Can be an effective treatment for respiratory and sinus conditions such as asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis and allergies
- Helps the body clean itself of toxins and waste
- Destroys pathogens in the body
- Expands blood vessels and increases circulation revitalizing your body
- Stimulates the immune system
- Increases flexibility
- Enhances skin tone
A steam shower can be a great upgrade in your home while you cut down on your healt club bills.
To search your dream home and get info on neighborhood, stats, schools etc, please click on links below: