Dallas homes for sale REAL ESTATE TIPS for buyer or property owner
NEVER purchase a home without an inspection
- Inspection will cost approximately $400 - or +
- Inspection is completed during the option period agreed to by all
parties average from 5 -10 days . Time for spent for an inspector on
property approximately 3 - 4Â hours
- If you are close to an executed agreement best have your Realtor
forward you names of at least 3 home inspectors to have those
contractors lined up .
- Inspector will provide a detail report of the home .Â Most inspection reports will include pictures, narrative of any issues.
- Inspection report will guide you and your Realtor complete an amendment request for repairs.
- Property owner MAY NOT agree to all repairs IF you are purchasing Dallas short sale or Dallas home foreclosure typically these homes are purchased AS IS NO REPAIRS
- Option period - if you don't like the inspection report RECOMMEND to
submit a cancel of sales contract AND request for earnest money be
KEEP IN MIND NO HOME IS GOING TO BE PERFECT including new construction each time you cancel a contract want to pursue another Dallas home for sale it will cost you another inspection approximately $400.Â Â
Dallas home inspectors are licensed by the State Of Texas
SAMPLE of Home Inspection report can vary however provide you some ideaÂ
- Sample one :Â click here
- Sample two:Â Â click here
972- 699 -9111
Contact my office :Â Lynn911 Dallas Real Estate Services offer:Â
Dallas homes for rent by owner click here