Looking for Tips on Making Offers on Short Sale and Bank Owned Properties
Any tips aside from the obvious on submitting Offers on Bank Owned and Short Sale?
1) Who is the person reviewing the contract? I have had Agent 's say first the homeowner then the bank as well as Lender only.
2) Time frame for acceptance? My experience so far, 24 hrs to 10 weeks.
3) What makes the Offer stand out? I was advised to insert a blamk page if your client is missing information.
4) How many Offers are typically considered? Some say 3 some will not disclose.
5) Can Offers be submitted on other properties when an acceptance time is lengthy?
6) Do Lenders take it or Leave it or do they Counter?
7) How do you handle pre-offer inspections ie. utilities being turned on?