Home > Blogs > Texas > Tarrant County > Keller > 76244 > The Harrison at Heritage, Fort Worth, TX

Lucy Puniwai's Blog

By Lucy Puniwai | Agent in 76177

The Harrison at Heritage, Fort Worth, TX

The Harrison at Heritage will be a 120-bed, 56,116 square-foot transitional care center. Situated in a growing suburb of northern Fort Worth, the 5.76-acre site is in close proximity to 4 major hospitals having 722 beds. Additionally, less than 3 miles from the site, Texas Health Resources is currently constructing a 350-bed hospital that is scheduled to open in early 2012. The Harrison at Heritage will feature 40 private occupancy and 40 semi private occupancy resident rooms with either shared or private baths. It will also include a formal living area with fireplace, a library, a chapel, an amenities shop, a beauty salon, two neighborhood cafes, two courtyards and a large multi-disciplinary rehabilitation center. Construction of The Harrison at Heritage began in July, 2011 and is expected to be completed in July, 2012.

Comments

By Bill G. Thompson,  Thu Apr 19 2012, 09:25
I live just a few blocks from your new faculity and will want to "check it out" when it is completed. My wife has Lewy bodies Dementia and we may need care for her in the future. Please send me additional information whenever it is available. My address is P. O. Box 2165, Keller, TX 76244. Thanks. Bill G. Thompson
By Lucy Puniwai,  Tue Apr 24 2012, 23:37
Please contact me directly: puniwai@fathomrealty.com
By Klcoffman,  Sun May 6 2012, 19:59
When will the facility start hiring cna's?
By Kittyrae76,  Mon May 7 2012, 12:41
I am interested in a lvn position at your new community, please let me know when and where i should apply. Thank you for your time!
By Laurie Chapman,  Tue May 15 2012, 14:39
Hi Lucy,

I'm an Executive Administrative Assistant, whose position was eliminated in April. I'm looking for new opportunities. Can I send you my resume for review, and if so, where? Thanks, Laurie Chapman.
By Gkolberg,  Fri Jun 1 2012, 14:14
Hi Lucy, my name is Gabriela Kolberg. I am a newly graduated RN and I'm looking for an opportunity to work in the healthcare field. If you are hiring RN, please let me know how to apply. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Thank you, sincerely GK.
By Lucy Puniwai,  Thu Jun 14 2012, 14:09
Here are the websites to check out for hiring inquiries:
UP TO DATE INFO IN REAL TIME:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TexasHealthAlliance
If you are moving to this location, please contact me.

Your Personal Alliance Corridor Specialist
Lucy A. Puniwai
REALTOR®
(214)783-6416 - Cell/TEXT
(682-224-8050 - Fax

puniwai@fathomrealty.com

In God we Trust
I am YOUR North Fort Worth Alliance Realtor!