Food for thoughtâ€¦ many people have to take a step back to take a step forward.Â Â For example, many of our clients have lived in second and third choice locationsÂ Â before they moved to their first choice locationâ€¦ It is very common. What happens is once they invest their money they get the 3% appreciation working for them.Â Then it â€œappearsâ€ they got ahead â€œover nightâ€ through their salaries.Â Yes, it could happen this way however, many times they are making other investments on the side to get ahead.Â They will work on weekends, evenings, and accumulate money.
Keep these thought in mind:
1. Â Â Â It is not how much you make (income) it is how much you invest (keep).
2. Â Â You want your money working while you are sleeping.
3. Â Â Remember you canâ€™t get skinny over night and you canâ€™t build wealth over night.Â There is an accumulation effect.
4. Â Â Patience, time and planning.
5. Â Â You have many successful people around you success leaves clues look for the pattern.
6. Â Â Make it a game that you canâ€™t fail!!