Your Castle Real Estate in DenverÂ just released their monthly neighborhood statistics report.Â This reportÂ tracks residential Single Family Detached homes for Year-over-Year Price Change, Average Sales Price, Months of Inventory, Days on Market and # of current Active and # of Sold.Â Here are the HOT and NOT SO HOT neighborhoods in Denver:HOT
- UP 17-36%.Â All of Denver Southwest (Barnum, Mar Lee, Harvey Park, Ruby Hill, Valverde and others).Â Average Home Price $100,000 - $150,000.Â This area suffered mightly in the early stages of theÂ foreclosure cycleÂ and has been rebounding.
- UP 20.9% - Highlands East (average Home Price $324,000).Â Bounded by Federal to the West, Speer to the South, 38th Ave to the North and I-25 to the East.Â 6.9 Months of Inventory and 87 Average Days on Market.
- UP 10%+ - Sunnyside (average Home Price $190,000 - $240,000).Â Highlands East neighbor to the north.Â Bounded by 38th Ave to the south, Federal to the West,Â I-25 to the East and I-70 to the north.Â Â <6 months of inventory andÂ 80 Average Days on Market.
- UP 26% - Clayton & Park Hill North (average Home Price $152,000).Â These two neighborhoods are adjacent to each other and together are bounded by York to the West, I-70 to the North, 29th Ave to the South and Quebec to the East.Â 5.5 Months of Inventory and 75 Average Day on Market.
NOT SO HOT:
- DOWN 16% - Country Club (average HomeÂ Price $984,000).Â This prime and pricey locationÂ Â is suffering from being in the high price range that just has more room to move... down.Â Bounded by Downing to the West, 8th Ave tot he North, 1st Ave to the South and University to the East.Â 7.9Â Months of Inventory and 126Â Average Days on Market.Â
- DOWN 9.8% - East Washington Park (average Home Price $670,000).Â Another High End neighborhood.Â Bounded by Franklin to the West,Â I-25 to the South,Â Alameda Ave to the North andÂ University BlvdÂ to the East.Â 5.6 Months of Inventory andÂ 79 Average Days on Market.
- DOWN 12% - Rosedale (average Home Price $295,000).Â Bounded byÂ Yale Ave to the south,Â Broadway to the West,Â I-25 to theÂ North and Downing to the East.Â Â 6.4 months of inventory andÂ 93 Average Days on Market.
- DOWN 10.6% - University Hills (average Home Price $259,000).Â Bounded by Colorado Blvd to the West,Â Yale Ave to the North, Hampden Ave to the South andÂ I-25 to the East.Â 6.7 Months of Inventory andÂ 81 Average Days on Market.
*** SOURCE: Your Castle Real Estate Analysis from Metrolist Data.