*SPRING IS NOW AROUND THE CORNER*THINKING OF SELLING? MARCH 4TH
informativeÂ Real EstateÂ news update:March 4, 2012 'SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER'. If you are thinking of selling 'Now' is the time.
1) listing your home now atÂ the marketÂ value, and you will sell and be out before Summer.
2)home sales have picked up due to lowÂ mortgage rates, making it affordable to buy your home.
3)if your selling and buying then you can attain a lowÂ mortgageÂ rate as well.
4) Day light savings time is March 11th this year, and warmer weather coupled with an average of 3.75%Â Mortgage ratesÂ will bring out a tremendous amount of buyers real soon.
5) be ahead of the curve, prepare now, and remember, using a Realtor has advantages. Placing your own sign on your property has many disadvantages. Listing your home with a Realtor, lets buyers know there is 'Time of the Essence', and competition from other buyers. As opposed to buyers trying to take advantage of a seller who has his/her sign on the front lawn. And do not forget the neighbors who want to steal your home for themselves.
6) Get the Most Money in the shortest period of Time from Qualified Registered Buyers. Know who is coming to your Home, and by appointment by a professional Realtor.
7) Get the approximation of closing costs that you the seller will incur.
8) When searching for the right Realtor, one easy way, is go on 'GOOGLE'.
FOR EXAMPLE: TYPE IN REALTORS NAME JIM TURANO/BROKER
WITH 32 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE INÂ REAL ESTATE, SERVICING THE MIDDLE VILLAGE AND SURROUNDING AREAS , AND HAVING COMPLETED OVER 3,000 APPRAISALS TO DATE COUPLED WITH PAGE AFTER PAGE ON 'GOOGLE'Â
WITH RECOMMENDATIONS, INFORMATIVEÂ REAL ESTATEÂ ARTICLES, YOU WILL SEE THAT MY RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. IN FACT IT IS THE MOST INFORMATION ON ONE BROKER COMPARED TO ALL BROKERS COMBINED IN THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER.
OTHERS SOURCES:TRULIA, DAILY NEWS ONLINE, QUEENS EXAMINER, ACTIVE RAIN, FOREST HILLS PATCH, TOPIX-MIDDLE VILLAGE.
BACKGROUND: RESIDENT OF MIDDLE VILLAGE SINCE 1965
VIET NAM VETERAN, AND OFFICER IN MASPETH LUKE J.LANG POST
FORMER KIWANNIS PRESIDENT OF MIDDLE VILLAGE
FORMER LIONS BUSINESS CLUB PRESIDENT
OFFICE LOCATION:73-01 METROPOLITAN AVENUE-OPPOSITE MIDVILLE HARDWARE STORE. AND BETWEEN LEE NAILS AND RALPHS ITALIAN ICES.
COMPANY NAME: DIVERSEÂ REAL ESTATE
OFFICE NUMBER 1-718-669-7007
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT PROGRAM FOR PAST 16 YEARS.
PLEASE AFFORD ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL YOUR HOME!