This past weekend was the annual Fleet Week. The jets started zooming by on Thursday. I guess they were trying to get the San Franciscans into the mood. Me and my boyfriend went to see the air show on Sat. It was foggy and cloudy in the morning. However, by mid day, the fog dissipated and a beautiful blue sky came out to welcome the blue angles.
What to expect:
1. smell like weed all the time
2. can get coffee in almost every single block if you walk down on 24th between Potrero and Valencia
3. Random screaming from people at night sometimes with a reason but most of the them without.
4. Good cheap Mexican food
5. lots of starving writers and artists
6. easy access to freeway
What NOT to expect:
1. Marina people
2. Good Asian food. Got crowded out by the hype and trendy and cheap Mexican restaurants. Better in the Tenderloin area.
3. Peace and quiet. Crazy people running around all the time.