East Costa Mesa at South Orange County CA is one the most well-liked areas for homes for living and investment by residents and owners.
People at East Costa Mesa are attracted there for many reasons:
- Location close to Newport Heights and Newport Harbor
- Great weather all year round
- Good public schools
- Nice restaurants and shopping areas
- Location close to Irvine Avenue near Newport Beachâ€™s Upper back bay
- Walking, running and biking trails and streets
- Friendly neighbors
- Lots of single level homes
- Large yards
- Quiet sand safe neighborhoods
- Quaint homes built mostly between 1946 and 1974
- Wide public streets
- Most homes with two car garages
- Some areas with alleys and garages located behind
- Low property taxes
- Vehicle parking OK on public streets
Views toward Newport Beach upper back bay
East Costa Mesa homes and real estate results for first six months of this year 2013
106 East Costa Mesa homes were resold during that time.
Average sold price was $763,078
Average interior size of those sold homes was 1,812 SF â€“ with average time on market was 63 days.
Comparison with first six month last year 2012 at East Costa Mesa home sales
99 East Costa Mesa homes were resold during that time.
Average sold price during that time 2012 was $577,681
So home owners are happy that average home sold price at East Costa Mesa during first six months this year was up 31 percent as compared with same time last year.
Source of some information is CRMLS and is for listings and resales by all brokers and agents.
People ask us about listing and sale of East Costa Mesa CA homes and real estate. ~ Professional REALTORÂ® agent representation and help for property owners, home sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, property managers, investor group, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at East Costa Mesa, Irvine, Newport Beach and Orange County, CA.