Businesses talk a lot about their core values: the aspects of doing business that they think are most important. For instance, a business could cite honesty and integrity as its core values, or service and high-quality products. This gives the business direction and purpose and helps solidify its corporate mission.
BELOW ARE MY OWN CORE VALUES THAT I HAVE COMMITTED TO FOR MY REAL ESTATE BUSINESS:
- Service. I am committed to ensuring that my customers have the best possible experience before, during and after the sale. I want to provide them with total satisfaction.
- Excellence. I want my product or service to be the best and the sales process by which it is delivered to my customers to be the best. I strive for my reputation to be synonymous with No. 1.
- Responsibility. I take full ownership of my customers and their concerns, desires and needs. Moreover, I want to ensure that I will do my utmost to prevent problems and address them fully if they do ensue.
- Integrity. I know that my clients are going to place their trust in me and I want to make absolutely sure they have strong reason to do so. I ensure full honesty and transparency throughout the process.
- Community. I feel that doing business should not be disjointed from the geography, marketplace or industry in which I work and live. I want to be involved and connected.
- Team spirit. I believe that success is a group process and want to ensure that all team players are respected and feel they are making valuable contributions to every transaction. Bottom line: Strong morale begets stellar productivity.
Gloria MacKay, ABR, e-PRO, GRI, CDPE, CNE, CLHMS, REALTORÂ®
CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
HAFA Certified Specialist
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist -Â Million Dollar Guild
Keller Williams Arizona Realty
480-223-1266 e- fax
FORECLOSURE RESOURCE SITE: WWW.MACKAYSCOTTSDALEPROPERTIES.COM
"Service with Integrity, ALWAYS"