Century 21 AFFILLIATED
The advantages of buying a
merrillville, indiana bank foreclosure or a hud home in merrillville,
indiana or a hud home in lake county, indiana through a realtor
associate broker such as myself are obvious.
There are several
benefits to purchasing a property through a real estate agent. See below
for just some of the reasons why you should hire an expert.
- Education - A qualified agent has been educated in the real estate
market and has valuable professional experience in assisting in the sale
and purchase of properties.
- Pricing expertise - Agents will tell you when a house is overpriced or underpriced according to the comparables.Â
- Buffers - Agents will field phone calls from contractors (if you are
looking at new construction) or homeowners, saving you time and
- Location information - Agents either have knowledge or they know
where to find the industry buzz about your neighborhood. They can
identify comparable sales and advise you if a neighborhood is likely to
hold its value.Â
- Code knowledge - An agent will be familiar with local zoning
ordinances and answer any questions you may have regarding future
- Skilled negotiators - Agents can remove themselves from the
emotional aspects of the transaction and submit requests objectively and
forward them to the seller. They are professionals who are trained to
present their client's case in the best light and agree to hold client
information confidential from competing interests.Â
- Paperwork - Property transactions require a lot of paperwork. One
mistake or omission could land you in court or cost you thousands, so it
really pays to let a licensed professional guide you.
For additional information on the home buying process, call me, Scott Gallagher, at 219-588-6787, or email me at Scott.Gallagher@Century21.comGallagherScott.com