Brian Arendes, Realtor, CDPE, SFR, CNS, C-REPSÂ 239-823-3415
Ways to Spruce Up Your Homeâ€™s Exterior
Make your home more appealing for yourself and potential buyers with these quick and easy tips:
1. Trim bushes so they donâ€™t block windows or architectural details.
2. Mow your lawn, and turn on the sprinklers for 30 minutes before the showing to make the lawn sparkle.
3. Put a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch.
4. Install new doorknobs on your front door.
5. Repair any cracks in the driveway/paint/seal.
6. Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
7. Keep your garden tools and hoses out of sight.
8. Clear toys from the lawn.
9. Buy a new mailbox.
10. Upgrade your outside lighting.
11. Buy a new doormat for the outside of your front door.
12. Clean your windows, inside and outside.
13. Polish or replace your house numbers.
14. Place a seasonal wreath on your door.
15. Add fresh mulch.