TheÂ 100% USDA Rural Housing programÂ is essentially a mortgage program that is supported by the US governmentâ€™s agriculture department. The intent of the USDA mortgage program is to promote development and expansion in Floridaâ€™s rural communities.Â USDA stands for United States Department of Agriculture. The Rural Housing program provides prospective borrowers with an opportunity for homeownership, with NO down payment required.
Mentioned below is a step by step explanation of how to apply for a USDA rural housing mortgage:
1. Pre-Qualification â€“Â The first step in the application process for a USDA rural housing mortgage loan is pre-qualification. This is done on the basis of unsolicited information to evaluate whether the applicant is eligible to apply for the loan. However the irony about this step is that quite often the applicants who have hindrances in applying may do so, while those that are eligible are not certain that their loan would be sanctioned.
The objective of pre-qualification thus hinges on the following:
- To determine the USDA eligibility of the applicant based on his or her income, location and several other factors.
- To calculate the total amount of the USDA loan needed.
- A comprehensive education of homeownership in order to gain the utmost benefit.
- A detailed explanation of the USDA program and how to apply.
2. Citizenship status â€“Â As per this step, all applicantsÂ are asked about their citizenship status. If the applicant happens to be a qualified alien, he would be required to furnish the loan originator with all the necessary documentation establishing his legal immigrant status.
3. Creditworthiness â€“Â The applicant is informed by the loan originator about the credit history standards maintained by the credit agencies.
4. Conditions to occupy the home â€“Â The loan originator communicates to the applicant that the home in question should be the primary dwelling of the borrower and ascertain that the loan borrowed is used for this purpose only.
5. Information on the borrowers finances â€“Â In this step the loan originator makes a detailed enquiry on the applicantâ€™s expenses, income and debt so that they can determine the USDA applicantâ€™s income potential and his ability to repay the loan.
By following these simple steps, you can apply for your Florida USDA rural housing mortgage loan and live out your dreams in a house of your choice. Let us show you the way â€“ please visitÂ www.UsdaMortgageSource.comÂ for more information about the 100% USDA loan here in Florida.
Servicing all of Florida including Pensacola FL, Fort Walton Beach FL, Destin FL, Tallahassee FL, Gainesville FL, Ocala FL, Jacksonville FL, Orlando FL, Tampa FL, Sarasota FL, Naples FL, Miami FL, West Palm Beach FL, Daytona Beach FL,Â