The July 2013 Statistic are now available from the North San Diego County Association of Realtors. Some of the highlights include:Â
- The median price for all North County home sales - attached andÂ detached -Â dipped slightly to $494,000 inÂ July 2013Â compared to $495,000 inÂ June 2013.Â
- Detached homes in North CountyÂ decreased 0.18 percentÂ inÂ July 2013Â to $564,000Â compared to $565,000 in June 2013. Â
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County jumped 28.40 percent, compared to $439,250 in July 2012 - making 12 months of year-over median price increases (the last five months exceeding 20 percent). Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- The countywide median SFD priceÂ increasedÂ 1.22 percent to $435,000 inÂ July 2013Â compared to $429,750 in June 2013.
- Year-over non-North County median price jumped 22.54 percent compared to $355,000 in July 2012, the sixteenth month of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) rose 3.53 percent inÂ July 2013Â compared to June 2013.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD unitsÂ increased 5.12 percent inÂ July 2013Â compared toÂ June 2013. Year-over sold SFD unitsÂ jumped 15.98 percent compared toÂ July 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North CountyÂ decreased to 17 daysÂ inÂ July 2013Â compared toÂ 19 days inÂ June 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego CountyÂ remained at 34 percent in July 2013.Â