Here I will just mention the five park:
1. Fountain Park, as the name implies, there is a colorful fountain surrounded with a patio and tables. (This park reminds me of a European center of town).
2. Crescent Park, every time when I drive by, I see residents walking their dogs, parents playing with small children, or adults playing Frisbee. No other place comes to mind where there is such a site in LA outside of Roxbury Park in Beverly Hills.
3. Concert Park, I could hardly wait for this long awaited park to arrive. There were discussion that this outdoor venue would hold evening concerts, movies in the park, block parties and other events. The anticipation and wait was well worth it. Now you can see residents with chairs enjoying the entertainment on pleasant evenings.
4. Spyglass Park, visitors, locals and residents can use telescopes to observe birds and wildlife of the Ballona Wetlands. The developers had to and wanted to make sure that this rare bird sanctuary would be protected as this new community would be built around and near it.
5. Chess Park, for the want to be Bobby Fishers of Playa Vista, you can play on oversized chess pieces and become future Grand masters.
I could go on and on. If you would like to check out this
great Community Please reach out to me.
If you are a consumer who is considering buying or selling a home, investment real estate, vacation homes, or beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, Brentwood, Bel Air, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at310.486.1002or email me at email@example.com visit one of my websites athttp://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations.