Buying a Vacation Rental Home in the Greater Palm Springs Area – Part 14
7 Things Owners Should Know About Property Management ……… Continued
5. There are financial ramifications to consider.
While generating income is certainly desirable, you must evaluate:
- The related tax considerations
- Funds needed to bring a vacation rental house up to rental condition
- Additional costs associated with renting such as management fees, increased utility fees and certain
6. It is important to note that there are regional differences, depending on where your property is located.
- Are those properties similar to your home?
- Are those properties in a similar location?
- Once you determine a short list of potential vacation property rental management companies, be sure
to set up an interview to discuss your property.
- In certain cases the company may want to preview your home, so be sure to advise them of your
property’s qualities and conditions prior to interviewing to ensure a good fit between your property,
the other properties in the company’s inventory and the overall niche of the vacation rental
Read Buying a Vacation Rental Home in the Greater Palm Springs Area – Parts 1-13
View Current Listings in Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes and Indio. To view current, up to date listings of Palm Springs bank owned homes and condos for sale, short sales, as well as approved short sales in Palm Springs and Palm Springs fixer properties, please visit our website at www.DesertHomeBargains.com.
You can find Daily Hot Links for bank owned and foreclosure properties in all desert cities including, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta and Indio.