CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Endeavor to Achieve Homeownership Home Buyer Fair
WHAT: Endeavor to Achieve Homeownership Home Buyer
Fair, sponsored by the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, in
collaboration with Freddie Mac.
Educational seminars will be presented in English, Spanish and Korean covering a wide range of topics, including:
- How to Find and Qualify for a Home Loan
- How to Monitor and Fix Your Credit
- Down Payment Assistance – learn about the $30,000 down payment grant
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Long-term homeownership preservation
- Credit recovery from economic downturn
- Understanding the home inspection process
- Finding and Working with a REALTOR®, and more!
WHERE: The California Science Center, 700 Exposition Park Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90037
WHEN: Saturday, May 25, 2013, from 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
WHY: This event is free to the public and will
include educational “how-to” seminars designed to help home buyers enter
the real estate industry for the first time, or recover from the
EXHIBITORS: The Endeavor to Achieve Homeownership’s
Home Buyer’s Fair will also feature exhibit booths, where attendees can
obtain information from industry experts about a vast range of programs
pertaining to homeownership and the home-buying process.
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS: iPad giveaway and over 100 attendees will receive FREE credit counseling by EXPERIAN Credit Bureau.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please visit http://on.car.org/homefair