Home > Blogs > Holiday Tip for Sellers
10,188 views

Don Maclary's Blog

By Don Maclary - Realtor* ABR* | Agent in 23451

Holiday Tip for Sellers


Don't fall to oh its a bad time of year to sell

Capitalize on it!

Decorate and allow showings creating a welcome feeling if 50% of the buyers stop looking durring the holidays and 75% of sellers stop showing durring the hollidays. Your odds just improved by 25%.

Comments

By Marianne Bandy,  Fri Nov 26 2010, 13:52
Don, good point. A 25% increase in visibility of your listings is huge in this market.

POST
 
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer