Grill Maintenance- Get BBQ Ready
Simple Tips ToÂ Â Save You Time, Headache and Embarrassment
Â Whether its lastÂ years chicken or rusty wires that have tarnished the image of your grilling machine, take action and revive your BBQ to itsÂ formerÂ glory withÂ five quick steps :
1. Brush the grill off- routine brushing with a brass wire grill brush will prevent buildup, which can lead to rust.
2. Spray with cooking oil- after your grill is brushed and cool, spray with cooking oil to prevent rusting. Do not spray on a hot surface or you will need your baking soda mixture (see above) to put out a fire!
3. Scrub with baking soda and aluminum foil- when completely cool, baking soda scrubbed gently can polish the grill. Gently rubbing foil on your grill can remove build up missed by the brush. It can also bring out the shine of your nobs/handles.
4. Wash racks in baking soda/ammonia solution.
5. Grab your favorite grilling recipe!