Came across an article today on the profiles of people who will be buying homes in the new year:Â
1) Investors (including flippers).
2) Boomerang buyers - those who lost a home years ago and are currently renting will begin to jump back in to the market.
3) First time buyers. Waiting on the sidelines, they will make the leap. This includes that 2 million plus who've been living with mom and dad since the recession.
4) Move-up buyers. Sell one home, buy another more expensive property.
5) Move-down buyers. The downsizers, who don't need the space with kids gone from the nest.Â
Read the full article here