Home > Blogs > California > Power Pro Tip of the Week: Prospecting

The Hagley Report - on Trulia!

Subscribe to www.TheHagleyReport.com and www.PastLifeHomes.com

By Cindi Hagley, Prudential | Broker in San Ramon, CA

Power Pro Tip of the Week: Prospecting

The Windermere Power Pro Tip of the Week deals with prospecting in a challenging market. Here's some free and inexpensive ideas to help you grow your business.

Are you interested in power starting your real estate career? Are you located in Northern California? I'd love to talk to you and see if you may be a fit for our team.

Comments

By Gretchen Pearson,  Wed Nov 18 2009, 20:00
generous with your spot on information. You are great!!
By Ricklie Stone & Ron Waxman,  Wed Nov 18 2009, 22:29
Terrific tips, Cindi -- thanks. Very generous of you!
By Deborah Hrouda,  Thu Nov 19 2009, 07:01
Cindi,

Thanks for the ideas. I'm going to open a vflyer account today.

Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving.

Deborah Hrouda
Long & Foster
Washington, DC
By Marika,  Thu Nov 19 2009, 11:34
Cindi,
what a great example of professionalism in our industry! Learning and motivating others to learn. Researching on how to provide best service and sharing with others... I am inspired and motivated!
Thank you.
By Cindi Hagley, Prudential,  Thu Nov 19 2009, 15:55
Thanks for all of the compliments. Windermere's Power Pro Tips is going to be a weekly series that is open to all real estate professionals. Please let me know if you have questions or ideas that you think other folks could learn from. And please...if you hear of agents moving to Northern CA, please send them our way!

Also...if YOU have video tips..please send them to me. I have an online video channel called INSTAVISION.com where I am publishing training videos.

Happy Thanksgiving!
By Coral Gundlach,  Mon Nov 23 2009, 16:53
Thank you for such great ideas!
By Samantha Sedlak,  Mon Nov 23 2009, 20:53
That was very informative! I have been trying to figure out which websites were good places to start a blog and where to get quality content quickly and easily. Thank you for all the fantastic ideas!
By Perry Allmond,  Tue Nov 24 2009, 06:44
That was quite a bit of information in a short time. How long does this clip stay on YouTube so I can get back to it?
By Rich Cederberg,  Tue Nov 24 2009, 07:49
Cindi, That's a great little video with some good solid how-to's.

Thanks so much!
By Rochelle Curtis,  Tue Nov 24 2009, 10:39
Awesome! I have made an occasional comment in Trulia.com, but now I know I need to do it frequently, and on purpose instead of just as a reaction. I emailed this video tip to my office partner. She's getting ready to relocate to another area in southern Calif and it may help her to get a foothold in her prospective new neighborhood. Thank you for sharing.
By DUPLICATE,  Tue Nov 24 2009, 11:12
Thanks Cindi! Your positive attitude is what helps motivate me!! Thanks for your energy too!