There are plenty of opportunities for ice skating in New York City, here are the highlights...
1) Citi Pond at Bryant Park - 40th-42nd Streets between 5th and 6th Avenues - 212.661.6640 or www.citipondatbryantpark.com
2) Lasker Skating Rink - North end of Central Park, near 110th Street and Lenox Ave, Harlem - 917.492.3857 or www.laskerrink.com
3) The Rink at Rockefeller Center - Fifth Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets, Rockefeller Center - 212.332.7654 or www.therinkatrockcenter.com
4) Riverbank State Park - 679 Riverside Drive, Hamilton Heights - 212.694.3642 or www.nysparks.state.ny.us/parks
5) Wollman Rink - Central Park (enter at 59th Street and Sixth Avenue) - 212.439.6900 or www.wollmanskatingrink.com
6) Sky Rink at Chelsea Piers - Chelsea Piers, West 23rd St and Hudson River Park, Chelsea - 212.336.6100 or www.chelseapiers.com
Always call in advance to confirm pricing and hours of operation as they can change without notice.