Five year old CondoDomain is expanding nationally and is looking for top real estate professionals to launch New York!
CondoDomain is a web-based real estate brokerage headquartered in Boston and operating in 18 urban metros. We are one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages and are currently looking to add one to three agents to our roster in the New York City.
We are a consumer-oriented brokerage on every level and provide the highest level of service and do it for less â€“ saving our clients thousands of dollars on every transaction. CondoDomain is the only brokerage with a business model like this allowing you to WIN every buyer or seller you come across.
If you love real estate, technology and helping people, this is the place for you. We are building something very exciting and special here â€“ now is your chance to get in on the ground level of this start-up.
We have recently hired our managing broker and City Vice President and are looking for 3 highly motivated and skilled real estate agents.
- Team â€“ We are looking for 2-3 agents that work as a team to produce 20-30 transactions per month
- No prospecting â€“ our website and proprietary online networks including our local full-time Social Media Coordinator drum up all of your business
- Your core responsibility is to work with buyers and sellers
- Tour properties, consult and advise, write up offers, negotiate and bring to closing
- Provide outstanding customer service and client satisfaction
- Be involved in the online social world helping buyers and sellers by answering questions and publishing market updates and hot real estate news
What are we looking for
- Highly productive and highly organized real estate agent
- Lives in and understands the New York City real estate market
- Highly productive on the Internet
- Full-time employment, this is NOT for part-time agents â€“ our agents are busy â€“ very busy â€“ so if youâ€™re looking for the â€˜traditionalâ€™ RE agent lifestyle â€“ this job is not for you
What you need
- Laptop and cell phone (with PDA/Email/Calendar)
- Active real estate license
- Entrepreneurs mindset, ideas, tons of energy and a great personality
- Live in & know New York City
How to apply
To apply, email brett@CondoDomain.com and include â€œCondoDomain Agent â€“ New Yorkâ€ in the subject line. Inquiries received without a resume will not be considered.
Coming Soon Website:Â New York Condos