WALK STREET HOME in MANHATTAN BEACH, CA
(not on the market)
Rare opportunity to own a fabulous home on the best walk street in Manhattan Beach. Nantucket style home designed by renowned architect Louie Tomaro. 2 blocks from the beach and quaint downtown area on an apx. 625'long, flat walk street between Valley & Highland. South facing lot provides year rounds sun light in front yard and patio.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, plus 2 powder rooms in apx. 3700 sq. ft.
- Custom cabinets in every room and hardwood floors throughout.
- 1st floor - Great room with stoned wrapped fireplace, gourmet kitchen, breakfast nook seats 10, separate formal dining room, powder room and grand entry with sweeping staircase and apx. 20' ceilings.
- 2nd floor - 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, study with fireplace & southern exposure drenching the room with sunlight, computer alcove with 3 workstations and laundry room with 2 dryers and a deep sink.
- 3rd floor - Air conditioned master suite with fireplace and great adjoining office, craft room, plus deck with sap and Pergola.
- Entire house is wrapped in solid wood French doors and windows.
- The front yard provides outdoor living at its best - bordered by a white picket fence, garden Bougainvillea & honeysuckle vines with a flagstone patio, grass & BBQ area that flows into the Great Room through large French doors.
- 3 fireplaces, 2 car garage, plus 2 car pad in rear and Cat 5 wiring throughout.
For additional pictures and information, visit: http://www.4malibu.com/Nav.aspx/Page=%2fListNow%2fProperty.aspx%3fPropertyID%3d1995428%26%3d%26