Scottsdale School District Has So Much To Offer!
As aÂ third-generation Phoenician/Real Estate Broker, and the father of two children who attend schools in Scottsdale School District (officially known as the Scottsdale Unified School District), I feel fairly qualified to answer.
1. Â Academic Performance:Â Â Year after year, theÂ Scottsdale School DistrictÂ test scores outpace both the Arizona and National averages by a very wide margin. PleaseÂ click hereÂ to see for yourself. Â At the high school level, Scottsdale Unified School District ACT Scores were higher than the Arizona average in every category over the past 5 years. Â Click hereÂ to see the results for the past 5 years.
2. Â Athletics/Extra-Curricular Activities:Â Â The Scottsdale School District excels in both areas. Â Numerous state championships in all sports, awesome coaching and instruction, Â and a wonderful variety of clubs and activities for all students to participate in is a strong suit for the schools that fall into this school district.
3. Â Parental Involvement:Â Â We've all heard the adage, "It takes a village to raise a child". Â We have found through the years that the various Parent/Teacher Organizations at the schools our daughters have attended (and still attend) are extremely proactive and committed to making the schools the best they can possibly be. Â There has been constant communication from them, and the educators and administrators have been very helpful in working with these various organizations.
You've seen the statistics, and you now have the opinion of someone who has spent the past 15 years living and representing sellers and buyers in the Scottsdale Â School District. Â So, the question that begs to be asked is,Â "Why should I purchase a home in the Scottsdale Unified School District"?
School performance is one of many reasons to purchase a home in a certain area. Â Now, let me share a few other reasons as to why so many people love their decision to purchase a home in this incredible area.
1. Â Convenience:Â Â Scottsdale is very centrally located, with major arterials (SR 51, Loop 101, etc.) nearby, taking you anywhere in the Valley in a matter of minutes.Â Click hereÂ to see a map of theÂ Scottsdale Unified School District.
2. Â Shopping/Entertainment:Â Â Some of the Valley's best shopping (Old Town Scottsdale, Kierland, and Scottsdale Fashion Square), dining (you name it, and it's probably in Scottsdale), and entertainment areas (awesome golf courses, movie theaters, etc.) are located within, or close proximity to Scottsdale. Â
3. Â Low Crime Rates:Â Â Neighborhoods that fall within theÂ Scottsdale School School DistrictÂ boast some of the lowest crime rates in Arizona. Â Click hereÂ to see a statistical analysis/map of the crime rate in the area.
As I stated previously, I live and concentrateÂ my businessÂ in this area, and would love to help you find your next home. Â To learn more about our company and the one-on-one service that we provide our clients,Â click here. Â Buying a home in the Scottsdale Unified School DistrictÂ can be very tedious work, especially in today's world of foreclosures, short sales, etc. Â In recent months, we have found some unbelievable deals for our clients in this market, mainly due to our expertise in the art of negotiating short sales on behalf ofÂ our short sale buyers. Â Whatever you do, be very leery of agents who tell you to "steer clear" of short sales! Â If you have some patience and are working with an experienced short sale broker/agent,Â youÂ WILLÂ find the home of your dreams!
Obviously, this is a very brief synopsis. Â If you would like more information, feel free to contact me at 602-909-5994. Â If you are consideringÂ purchasing a home in the Scottsdale Unified District, feel free toÂ visit our exclusive MLS Search featureÂ on our website. Â This feature will allow you to search using a multitude of parameters, including by school district.
Summit Home Consultants
Copyright Â© By Bob Hertzog 2010 *Scottsdale School District Has So Much To Offer!*