WEDNESDAY JANUARY 27 FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
still seeking solid advice when contemplating their first home purchase, whether in Arlington MA
or any surrounding areas in Middlesex County. This is an expensive purchase, and no time for guessing games! So learn from the pros and avoid costly mistakes!
Taught by First Time Home Buyer experts, Bija Satterlee
(Realtor and ABR) and Mike Tanionos
(Senior Lender Wells Fargo), we take you through the steps of buying a home, from establlishing your criteria, getting financing, searching for your Dream Home, writing an Offer, and right on through Closing. (read rest of article on DreamHomeArlington.com)
This popular First Time Home Buyer Seminar
- How to find a "Best Buy" and not overpay for your new home
- What kind of financing might be best for you, and some surprising options
- Advantages you have by hiring your own Buyers Agent
- How to avoid common pitfalls made by most first time buyers
- How to make your Offer stand out from other Buyers,Â and more!
of Graduates of our Seminar.
Many buyers are out looking at limited inventory in Arlington, Lexington, Medford, Belmont, and Cambridge
- NOW is a great time to become a savvy buyer. Then when inventory of homes (and the buyer pool) builds up during the spring market, you will be prepared!email firstname.lastname@example.org Reserve today, seating is Limited.
Call 781-354-4835 for more information. We are happy to answer your questions.