FIRST TIME HOME BUYER'S SEMINAR RETURNS!
What a great time this is for First Time Buyers:
â€¢ Sellers are motivated to sell
â€¢ Tax incentives are available ($8,000 for those who move quickly)
â€¢ Interest rates continue to be historically low
In this "soup to nuts" free seminar you will learn the inside secrets
to purchasing your first home in today's market from Arlington's top
First Time Buyer Real Estate and Financing Specialists. Taught by Bija
Satterlee, Realtor and ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) and
Michael Tanionos, Lender and Senior Finance Professional.Discover:
- Which properties are "Best Buys" and which aren't
- Three things your Offer must have to beat out others and protect you from unknowns
- Special financing for qualified first time home buyers
- How to tap into an incredible $8,000 tax credit
- Why waiting is likely to keep you from ever buying your first home
- How to become a VIP Buyer, and much more...
SPECIAL First Time Home Buyer Seminar
Learn all about the home-buying process, financing, and how to position yourself to get the best deal on your first home.
:Â Wednesday, September 23TIME: 7-8:30pm
WHERE:Â Bowes GMAC Office, 1010 Mass Ave., Arlington
REGISTER: by calling (781) 354-4835 or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org