Preparing for home inspection may be very confusing.
I would like to HELP YOU!
Here is a CHECK LIST
of what You should do in an order to PASS home inspection
- have at least one smoke detector on each floor
- test GFCI outlets - make sure they are functioning properly
- make sure your auto reverse in the garage is adjusted
- tighten or repair all hand rails inside and outside
- make sure all of your door knobs are working properly
- adjust all interior doors if they arent working properly
- make sure all of your windows operate smoothly
- replace damaged windowpanes and screens
- make sure all light fixtures are working properly - inside and outside
- check if all burners and heating elements on stove work properly
- eliminate any odors in kitchens, bathrooms and basement
- make sure all of your kitchen fixtures are working properly
- have heating and air conditioning systems proffesionally serviced
- clean out dirty gutters or debris from the roof
- provide clear access to the attic, crawls space, electircal panel and heating system
For More Info you can visit our BLOG
or our webiste
Thank You for Reading!