5 Quick Steps If You Want To Know How To Buy A Short Sale?
Short sales are so different from a traditional home sale transaction, this is why itâ€™s important to choose a Short Sale specialist in your local market.
1. Choose your short sale agent wisely â€“ Valarie R. Brooks has successfully closed over 50 short sales. The properties range from affordable homes to luxury homes. Foreclosure should not be an option for anyone! Simply visit us at http://www.shortsalespecialistofthecarolinas.com or http://www.foreclosurehelpcarolina.com for more information.
2. Financing â€“ You can contact our office in which we can recommend a lender according to your criteria. Although short sales may take some time, once your offer is approved by the sellerâ€™s lender the pace could go faster.
3. Determine Market Value â€“ We can provide a free Comparative Market Analysis so you are aware of the value of your home in todayâ€™s real estate market. Never assume that the short sale you are interested in is a good price.
4. The Backup - Most of the time the lender will not negotiate the price due to the repairs. If the home inspection turns out to be costly for the repairs, we will make sure we include the appropriate language in the offer. Itâ€™s imperative that you can walk away from the deal.
5. Keep Looking â€“ There isnâ€™t a guarantee that your offer will be accepted. There may be another home that you may like and easier to purchase. Do your homework pay close attention to local market. Donâ€™t buy into the hype!!