Ten Great Reasons To Buy A Home In Flagstaff
- Quality of life â€“ a home provides stability and security for you and your loved ones, and membership within a community of neighbors.
- Pride of home ownership â€“ a home is a personal haven, a place that you can decorate, shape, and share over time because itâ€™s yours.
- Excellent affordability â€“ lower home prices combined with low interest rates means there are tremendous opportunities for buyers.
- Historically low interest rates â€“ lower than 5 percent in the U.S. gives better purchasing power to those who qualify.
- Appreciation potential - your home investment can grow in value.
- Equity buildup and debt pay down â€“ homeowners enjoy an average net worth of approximately $184,000 vs. $4,000 for renters.
- Leverage â€“ where else can you buy an investment of this magnitude with 3.5 â€“ 10 percent down?
- Tax deduction advantages - property tax and mortgage interest write-offs.
- Tax exemption â€“ up to $500,000 per married couple or $250,000 per person on sale of a primary residence in the United States.
- The real cost of renting â€“ at $800 per month, with the average 6 percent rental increase per year, you will pay $126,536 over a 10-year period but have zero ownership of the property.
We've never seen as good of a time to buy as right now, with low interest rates, high inventory (number of homes on the market) and seller motivation/competition, if you're on the fence, it may be closer to your reach than you think! I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and plan out your home buyingÂ strategy!
For more information on buying and selling homes in Flagstaff, Arizona I would be happy to make your transition easier and more efficient!