Find the perfect fit with Nicole Borden at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Our innovative technologies provide the missing piece of the puzzle.
Click link below to preview our digital relocation guide.
Atlanta Relocation Guide
92% of home buyers begin their search online. I can showcase your home to more buyers.
1. I will showcase your for sale property on 725+ websites with more remarks and photos!
- And provide you with a list of my website partners.
2. I will place your for sale property on the sites buyers are most looking for properties!
- Coldwell Banker is the #1 most visited real estate brand online2and social media3.
- ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com receives nearly five times more visits than its top real estate competitors4.
3. I will create a Property Video Microsite for each for sale property listing!
- Promote your listing via video and posts to ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com, ColdwellBanker.com and Coldwell Banker On Location (our YouTube channel).
- Shows up on search engine such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.|
- Online Inquiries about your property are directed to me thru our online response system so I receive each lead within seconds.
- Easy to share on all social networks.
Information For Buyers:
Would you like someone who can represent you and protect your interest in any residential purchase? Before you call a listing agent who obviously represents the sellers, and before you call a sales office that represents a builder/developer call Nicole the "Queen Of Real Estate" at
770-568-8485 and let me represent you, the buyer.
I would love to work with you to make your home search much easier, simply let me know what you are looking for. All commissions are paid by the seller, not you, so calling me to view homes, get expert advice, negotiate on your behalf and everything else I do is Free To You.
Coldwell Banker Real EstateÂ just announced its 2013 Home Listing Report (HLR), which provides an apples-to-apples snapshot of four-bedroom, two-bathroom homes in 1,900 markets across the country. The study reviewed real estate markets in Georgia and found:
Â·Â Â Â Stone MountainÂ tops the list as one of the most affordable markets inÂ Metro Atlanta, where a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home costs an average of$120,195.
Â·Â Â Â DunwoodyÂ was ranked as the most expensive market where the same-sized property costs an average ofÂ $360,819.
To learn more about the markets ranked in Georgia visithttp://hlr.coldwellbanker.com/SurveyStateList.html.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact to me at