Â Â Â Â
Â Â Â Â The Floridian South Beach can not be missed when you enter South Beach from the MacArthur Causeway. It's a crown jewel in South Beach and one of the best quality high rises in Miami Beach. One thing that separates The Floridian from other buildings is the superb attention to detail in regards to cleanliness and maintenance. Built in 1997, it's not quite to the level of it's neighbor The Icon South Beach but for a building that's 15 years old you won't notice the age. The amenities are top notch and actually better than most the buildings South of 5th.
- 2 Pools (1 Bay Level, 6th floor pool with jacuzzi with towel and water service)
- Spacious gym with plenty of Convenience machines, free weights, weight machines)
- Tennis Court (lights for night; hard surface with wind nets to reduce wind, in excellent condition)
- Spa with steam and sauna rooms that always work. (There are talks of renovations)
- Spinning Room (Indoor Group Cycling)
- Full Salon with spa services (manicure/pedicure/etc)
- Convenience Store
- Executive Center with a computer and fax/scan/printer machine for resident usage.
- Conference Room
- Media Room with a plasma television/blu ray player and all the movie channels
- WiFi in all the common areas
- Grilling Area
- Pool table
- Dry Cleaning pick up/delivery
- Bay Walk which is being completed and will connect to Lincoln Road. All part of the master plan bike path.
- Boat Slips Available for purchase starting at $149,000.
- Valet Parking
- 24/7 Security and front desk staff
The actual units vary from 1 to 3 bedrooms with a bay or ocean/city view while corner units have both. They have clear glass balconies which make extending your home onto the balcony that much more inviting.
There are currently 14 units available for sale.
- 505Â Â $321,000 Direct BayÂ (REO/foreclosure
- 405Â Â $395,000 Direct BayÂ (Regular Sale)
- 1105Â $399,000 Direct Bay (Reduced 4/9, Tenant)
- 810Â Â Â $409,000 Ocean/City (Tenant until 04/2013)
- 2710Â $459,000 Ocean/City (Tenant Occupied)
- 2609Â $595,000 Direct Bay (Wood Floors; Tenant)
- 2109Â $649,000 Direct Bay (Completely Upgraded; 2 Parking Spaces)
- 1401Â $675,000
- 2502Â $699,000 Direct Bay/Ocean (Marble Floors, Upgraded,Corner Unit)
- 2701Â $729,000 Direct Bay/Ocean (Upgraded, Furnished, Corner Unit)
- PH8Â Â $825,000 Direct Bay/Ocean (Penthouse, 2 Parking Spaces)
- 908Â Â $540,000 (Purchased for $430,000 02/2012 and renovated)
- 1908 $574,000 (REO/ Unique 3 Balconies/Most have only 1)
- 1708 $609,900 (3 Balconies, Tenant at $2700 until December)
Most of the units listed are overpriced in the Floridian but there are a few that are reasonable. The best value is 505. 2109 is a very unit as well especially if you can get that at the right price point. For the Floridian it's either a matter of being patient and waiting or finding a really motivated seller.
In conclusion, The Floridian is one of my top buildings in South Beach. The association is financially strong and the building is well maintained. I highest suggest consider The Floridian South Beach for your next purchase.