In my opinion, the most exciting development coming to Miami is 1000 Museum. It's designed by award winning architect Zaha Hadid. Units start at $4M and should be completed by Summer 2016 or from what I'm told possibly earlier. The demand has been intense with early reservations already topping $100M. Please see below for some specifications on the features of the units. This applies for most units but not all with the only potential difference being Penthouse ceiling heights.
Â Â Â 1000 Museum Unit Features
- Finished Flooring through-out residence and terraces
- Interior lighting by Kreon with controls and automation integration by Creston
- Custom Built in Closets throughout
- Custom Kitchens by Gatto with Apliances by Gaggenau and Sub-Zero
- Midnight Kitchen in Master Suite
- Wet Bar with built-in wine cooler in Living Area
- Plumbing Fixtures by Duravit, Dombracht & Kohler
- 8' high sold core Designer Doors and Hardward
- Linerar Style AC diffusers throughout
- Superior performance floor to ceiling window-wall thermal glazing
- Ceiling Heights to 10' throughout most areas
If interested in making a reservation, being put on the 1000 Museum VIP Email list or for more information please email me at email@example.com
Reservations are being accepted for Related Group's newest development inÂ Brickell. I present to you theÂ SLS HotelÂ Residences. Ever since theÂ SLS Hotel opened in South Beach I've been curious if a similar project would pop upÂ but with private residences. What an incredible concept for living. This project will move quickly.Â Make your Reservations now. The price per square foot is very reasonableÂ and will rise quickly.
TheÂ location will have amazing restaurants at the ground level. Katsuya, Bazaar and a restaurant by Michael Schwartz to beÂ announced.Â The hotel aspect of the building will occupy the first 9 floors. On the 9th floor will be the HYDE Bar, Ciel Spa, Elevated Pool andÂ State of the artÂ Fitness Center.Â
Â The Residences
- 600-1600 s.f. amenities.
- 1 concierge / 1BD +Den
- 2 amenities / 2BD + Den
- 3 BD
- East Facing UnitsÂ Â $480-$580Â /s.f. depending on floor
- West Facing UnitsÂ $420-$500 Â /s.f.
- 10th floor and aboveÂ
- Private Resident only rooftop pool
- 1 Assigned Parking Space per unit
- Private Spa (This is not a hotel/condo in which all amenities are shared)
- 8000 s.f. ballroom
- Screening Media Room
- Business Center
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Hotel Services such as housekeeping, laundry/dry cleaning and the concierge are optional
- 11 Units Per Floor
- 14 Penthouse Units
To purchase a condo at SLS Brickell Residences, the payment structure is as follows:
- 10% at reservation â€“ Next 30 Days
- 10% at contract â€“ June 2013
- 10% at ground-breaking â€“ Fall 2013
- 10% at 25th floor slab â€“ Mid-2014
- 10% at top-off â€“ Mid-2015
- 50% at closing â€“ Summer 2016
To reserve your spot it will require 10% down or $30,000 for a 1BR, $40,000 for a 2BR, $50,000 for a 3BR and $100,000 for the Penthouse Level. If you're interested in making a reservation please email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ
ThisÂ development will definitely be a new hot spot inÂ Brickell. No doubt about it!Â Be a part of Miami's evolution into becoming the greatest International Destination in the World.
Please see the layout of siteplan. Lines 01-05 will be amazing facing East with incredible views. The 06 line will also beÂ interesting on the corner with the wraparound balcony allow for some great views. The west facing units will give those who want the SLS lifestyle but at a slightlyÂ lower price point.
The highly-anticipated launch of Miami'sÂ Genting GroupÂ Downtown Miami DevelopmentÂ is becoming a reality. How exciting is it toÂ experience Miami's newÂ construction boom.
OtherÂ condo-hotel success stories such as ICON Brickell, St Regis Bal Harbour, Marquis Miami and more, lead to the next gem to hit the market, The Genting Group's major development in Downtown Miami.Â This is a significant development project, and arguably one that will transform Downtown Miami especially North of 395.
Here are a few things that make this new development something unique:
- One of the few Miami condos with direct access to a gorgeous promenade walk way along the Biscayne Bay which will connect to the new Museum Park.
- Well-laid floorplans with incredible views of Biscayne BayÂ and superb bathrooms and kitchens
- A unique architecture that makes this project one of Miami's new landmarks
- Boardwalk running under I-395 to directly connect to the new Museum Park
- 3 to 4 bayfront restaraunts
- 4 Star Luxury Hotel (Partner unknown as of this moment)
- 2 Condo Towers (several hundred units in each)
- Rehabilitating the historic Boulevard Shops along Biscayne Boulevard.
- Marina for Yachts (pending state approval)
This projectÂ is one of the last great buying opportunties for newly-built, condo living in Miami.Â And,Â IÂ will have early buying opportunities for its clients.Â I expect this development to completely reshape the area and it will finally create that link between the developments North of 395 and Museum Park.
What You Need to Know About Buying a Condo at Genting's New Development
- Sales are expected to begin in the early to mid stages of 2014.
- Pricing has not yet been announced, but we areÂ guessing that an average condo will be in the $700/sf range
- Units purchased have a 15 day cancellation period without penalty.
- IfÂ you are interested in learning more,Â I amÂ creating a special VIP List.Â This list is EXCLUSIVE to Global Luxury Realty and will be the first ofÂ my clients to be offered a unit to purchase.Â To be added to my list, please email email@example.com with the headline 'Genting Project' as the subject.
South Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
:Â In addition to this blog I frequently update the Facebook page.Â Visit my page and feel free to like it. http://www.facebook.com/DeFilippiRealty
*All information on this page is believed to be accurate but all information and details are subject to change due to the early stages of this development.