NINE at Mary Brickell Village
Â Â Â Â Â Â Mary Brickell
Â Â Â Â As the railroad industry grew and the potential for business was alive, Mary and her husband William had a boulevard build through their property. The two had worked alongside with Julia Tuttle and Henry Flagler to found Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Mary's vision and generosity helped Miami grow. She sold bay front properties to wealthy individuals, created The Roads Neighborhood and and was a big supporter of wide streets so people could enjoy walking on the sidewalks with their families. Her influence is still felt in modern day Miami.Â
Â Â Â Â Brickell Village offers a great place to live because of the close proximity to Publix grocery store, LA Fitness, multiple restaurants and much more. It was only a matter of time before Condos were put in. Initially the plan was to create a development with rentals calledÂ EnV
. I'm very excited this vision has changed.Â Â Â The Project
- 390 Condos on 34 Floors
- Estimated Completion Summer 2014
- Starwood Capital & LYND,Â Developers
- Behar FontÂ & Associates,Â PA, Architect
- Nick Luaces Design Associates, Interior Designer
Â Â Â
Â Â The Amenities
- 1 Acre Recreation Deck with Pavilions and Intimate Cabanas
- Media Lounge
- Pool Deck with Resort Style Heated Pool
- Fitness Center with Precor Machines and high tech cardio machines
- Videoconferencing Room
- 11th Floor Dog Run Area
- Secret Zen Garden with walking paths, seating areas and dining areas
- On-Site Security
- Resident Concierge (Can arrange laundry, housekeeping, massages etc..)
- Covered Parking & Valet Service
- Owners get full access to the Grand Bay Club of Key Biscayne (Beach Front)
Â Â Â The Units
- Starting at $300,000
- 30 Floor Plans
- 1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Units with 744 to 2098 square feet per unit
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 9 to 11 Foot Ceilings
- Quartz countertops and backsplashes
- Designer Fixtures and hardware
- Oversized Mirrors
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Large Soaking Tubs
- Units come finished with flooring!Â
Â Â Â Â "This is the perfect opportunity to create a premier luxury condominium that embodies the vibrant soul ofÂ Miami," saysÂ Ken O'Neill, Senior Vice President of Starwood Capital Group.
Â Â Â Â Reservations can be made with a 10% deposit. When you buy a pre-construction condo you have a 15 day cancellation period. As a recognized co broker to this property I am able to ensure you will get first level pricing and selections (Depending on availability). This project will absolutely be popular due to it's location and convenient lifestyle. If interested I suggest acting immediately as this will sell quickly and prices will rise. If you do decide to put a deposit on a unit it's fully refundable within 15 days of your selection.Â
Â Â Â Â If you're interested in scheduling a presentation for this project or would like updated information as it's released (floor plans, more extensive details) please call me at (305) 814-3642 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There's a lot going on in the Collins Park Neighborhood of South Beach. One of the most exciting projects is 1 Hotel & Residences South Beach. The property has been under construction for quite some time now in preparation of the launch of residential condo sales and the new hotel set to open in early 2014. The hotel was previously named the Perry but most people know it as the Gansevoort
- LEED Green Certifed Hotel
- 417 Hotel Rooms
- Based around healthy living and sustainability
- 163 Residents (1-4 Bedrooms & 3 Duplexes) on floors above the hotel
- 830 to 4280 s.f.
- $900,000 to over $6.5M (1084 per s.f. - 1518 per s.f.)
- Energy Efficient Casement Windows & Sliding Glass Doors
- Energy Star Qualified Appliances
- Brazilian Designer Deborah Aguira
- Developer Starwood Capital Group
- Oceanfront Green Gardens
- Some Organic Materials used in Hotel Lobby & Residences
- Roof Top Pool (4 Pools Total)
- 40,000 s.f. Spa/Gym
- Redesigned Area between boardwalk and building
- No Rental Restrictions (Can be placed in hotel program)
I'm excited to see how the area level to the boardwalk (behind the building) turns out. It was a big waste of space before.Â The initial renderings look nice and once completed it will add a great element to those who pass by on the boardwalk. No word yet if they're being required to reconstruct their portion of the boardwalk. It's all up in the air now because some residents are fighting to keep the old style (although it doesn't allow bicycles or rollerbladers).
The residential units will be going on sale very soon. If you're interested in receiving my VIP emails in regards to this project please email me at email@example.com and I'll be sure you're one of the first in the world to get an early opportunity as entry level pricing. This project could take off like the W South Beach, Setai Residences & Hotel, The Mondrian and more. It's new, it's fresh and the area has a lot going for it.
WhenÂ purchasing a preconstruction condo these are typically the guidelines:
- Initial Deposit of 10-20% of purchase price
- 15 Day Cancellation Period
- Units typically come finished with the exception of the flooring. For this development the flooring may be included because of the eco-friendly nature and requirements of LEED.
In my opinion, the most exciting development coming to Miami is 1000 Museum. It's designed by award winning architect Zaha Hadid. Units start at $4M and should be completed by Summer 2016 or from what I'm told possibly earlier. The demand has been intense with early reservations already topping $100M. Please see below for some specifications on the features of the units. This applies for most units but not all with the only potential difference being Penthouse ceiling heights.
Â Â Â 1000 Museum Unit Features
- Finished Flooring through-out residence and terraces
- Interior lighting by Kreon with controls and automation integration by Creston
- Custom Built in Closets throughout
- Custom Kitchens by Gatto with Apliances by Gaggenau and Sub-Zero
- Midnight Kitchen in Master Suite
- Wet Bar with built-in wine cooler in Living Area
- Plumbing Fixtures by Duravit, Dombracht & Kohler
- 8' high sold core Designer Doors and Hardward
- Linerar Style AC diffusers throughout
- Superior performance floor to ceiling window-wall thermal glazing
- Ceiling Heights to 10' throughout most areas
If interested in making a reservation, being put on the 1000 Museum VIP Email list or for more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are being accepted for Related Group's newest development inÂ Brickell. I present to you theÂ SLS HotelÂ Residences. Ever since theÂ SLS Hotel opened in South Beach I've been curious if a similar project would pop upÂ but with private residences. What an incredible concept for living. This project will move quickly.Â Make your Reservations now. The price per square foot is very reasonableÂ and will rise quickly.
TheÂ location will have amazing restaurants at the ground level. Katsuya, Bazaar and a restaurant by Michael Schwartz to beÂ announced.Â The hotel aspect of the building will occupy the first 9 floors. On the 9th floor will be the HYDE Bar, Ciel Spa, Elevated Pool andÂ State of the artÂ Fitness Center.Â
Â The Residences
- 600-1600 s.f. amenities.
- 1 concierge / 1BD +Den
- 2 amenities / 2BD + Den
- 3 BD
- East Facing UnitsÂ Â $480-$580Â /s.f. depending on floor
- West Facing UnitsÂ $420-$500 Â /s.f.
- 10th floor and aboveÂ
- Private Resident only rooftop pool
- 1 Assigned Parking Space per unit
- Private Spa (This is not a hotel/condo in which all amenities are shared)
- 8000 s.f. ballroom
- Screening Media Room
- Business Center
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Hotel Services such as housekeeping, laundry/dry cleaning and the concierge are optional
- 11 Units Per Floor
- 14 Penthouse Units
To purchase a condo at SLS Brickell Residences, the payment structure is as follows:
- 10% at reservation â€“ Next 30 Days
- 10% at contract â€“ June 2013
- 10% at ground-breaking â€“ Fall 2013
- 10% at 25th floor slab â€“ Mid-2014
- 10% at top-off â€“ Mid-2015
- 50% at closing â€“ Summer 2016
To reserve your spot it will require 10% down or $30,000 for a 1BR, $40,000 for a 2BR, $50,000 for a 3BR and $100,000 for the Penthouse Level. If you're interested in making a reservation please email me immediately at email@example.comÂ
ThisÂ development will definitely be a new hot spot inÂ Brickell. No doubt about it!Â Be a part of Miami's evolution into becoming the greatest International Destination in the World.
Please see the layout of siteplan. Lines 01-05 will be amazing facing East with incredible views. The 06 line will also beÂ interesting on the corner with the wraparound balcony allow for some great views. The west facing units will give those who want the SLS lifestyle but at a slightlyÂ lower price point.
The highly-anticipated launch of Miami'sÂ Genting GroupÂ Downtown Miami DevelopmentÂ is becoming a reality. How exciting is it toÂ experience Miami's newÂ construction boom.
OtherÂ condo-hotel success stories such as ICON Brickell, St Regis Bal Harbour, Marquis Miami and more, lead to the next gem to hit the market, The Genting Group's major development in Downtown Miami.Â This is a significant development project, and arguably one that will transform Downtown Miami especially North of 395.
Here are a few things that make this new development something unique:
- One of the few Miami condos with direct access to a gorgeous promenade walk way along the Biscayne Bay which will connect to the new Museum Park.
- Well-laid floorplans with incredible views of Biscayne BayÂ and superb bathrooms and kitchens
- A unique architecture that makes this project one of Miami's new landmarks
- Boardwalk running under I-395 to directly connect to the new Museum Park
- 3 to 4 bayfront restaraunts
- 4 Star Luxury Hotel (Partner unknown as of this moment)
- 2 Condo Towers (several hundred units in each)
- Rehabilitating the historic Boulevard Shops along Biscayne Boulevard.
- Marina for Yachts (pending state approval)
This projectÂ is one of the last great buying opportunties for newly-built, condo living in Miami.Â And,Â IÂ will have early buying opportunities for its clients.Â I expect this development to completely reshape the area and it will finally create that link between the developments North of 395 and Museum Park.
What You Need to Know About Buying a Condo at Genting's New Development
- Sales are expected to begin in the early to mid stages of 2014.
- Pricing has not yet been announced, but we areÂ guessing that an average condo will be in the $700/sf range
- Units purchased have a 15 day cancellation period without penalty.
- IfÂ you are interested in learning more,Â I amÂ creating a special VIP List.Â This list is EXCLUSIVE to Global Luxury Realty and will be the first ofÂ my clients to be offered a unit to purchase.Â To be added to my list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline 'Genting Project' as the subject.
South Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
:Â In addition to this blog I frequently update the Facebook page.Â Visit my page and feel free to like it. http://www.facebook.com/DeFilippiRealty
*All information on this page is believed to be accurate but all information and details are subject to change due to the early stages of this development.
Â Â Â
Â Â Â Miami Beach Real Estate is booming now but there are some undeveloped spaces available. The biggest mystery to me has been that of 620 West Avenue at the Bentley Bay. I live next door in the Floridian and am shocked the commercial space there is still empty. There has been activity from interested parties but nothing concrete yet.
Â Â Â Drivers crossing the MacArthur Causeway can't miss this location as it's the first property north of 395. With a stylish sign on the building and a European style outdoor dining area it would look quite appealing and fresh to Miami Beach Residents and tourists. It would offer something that very restaraunts have in South Beach; an outdoor eatery on the water. I envision the whole area on the bay behind West Avenue booming with activity someday. People frequenting the restaurant (with outdoor bar), walking/running/rollerblading. With the baywalk being expanded from 395 to Lincoln Road this is a prime opportunity for someone to be part of a special movement.
Â Â Â There are actually 3 spaces available with the most valuable being the 5,000 square foot area with 7,000 SF of outdoor patio space along the Biscayne Bay. In the image below you will see the layout of space. I would envision space C would be sufficient for a coffee shop/bakery. B is small but could serve a purpose and space A would be the anchor in really moving the whole area forward.
The property features:
- 70 Valet-Only Parking Spaces
- Grease Traps
- Trash Room
- Loading Docks
- 15' Ceilings
- Possible Dockage Rights
Â Â Â In conclusion, there has to be someone out there who sees the potential of this area! There best bet would be to get in now before the lots across the street are redeveloped and send commercial rental rates through the roof. It really bothers me to see such a great space not being utilized. Feel free to comment if you would like to be involved in the process of the improving the whole neighborhood North of 5th street or would like to be updated on the process of this development.