There's a lot going on in the Collins Park Neighborhood of South Beach. One of the most exciting projects is 1 Hotel & Residences South Beach. The property has been under construction for quite some time now in preparation of the launch of residential condo sales and the new hotel set to open in early 2014. The hotel was previously named the Perry but most people know it as the Gansevoort
- LEED Green Certifed Hotel
- 417 Hotel Rooms
- Based around healthy living and sustainability
- 163 Residents (1-4 Bedrooms & 3 Duplexes) on floors above the hotel
- 830 to 4280 s.f.
- $900,000 to over $6.5M (1084 per s.f. - 1518 per s.f.)
- Energy Efficient Casement Windows & Sliding Glass Doors
- Energy Star Qualified Appliances
- Brazilian Designer Deborah Aguira
- Developer Starwood Capital Group
- Oceanfront Green Gardens
- Some Organic Materials used in Hotel Lobby & Residences
- Roof Top Pool (4 Pools Total)
- 40,000 s.f. Spa/Gym
- Redesigned Area between boardwalk and building
- No Rental Restrictions (Can be placed in hotel program)
I'm excited to see how the area level to the boardwalk (behind the building) turns out. It was a big waste of space before. The initial renderings look nice and once completed it will add a great element to those who pass by on the boardwalk. No word yet if they're being required to reconstruct their portion of the boardwalk. It's all up in the air now because some residents are fighting to keep the old style (although it doesn't allow bicycles or rollerbladers).
The residential units will be going on sale very soon. If you're interested in receiving my VIP emails in regards to this project please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be sure you're one of the first in the world to get an early opportunity as entry level pricing. This project could take off like the W South Beach, Setai Residences & Hotel, The Mondrian and more. It's new, it's fresh and the area has a lot going for it.
When purchasing a preconstruction condo these are typically the guidelines:
- Initial Deposit of 10-20% of purchase price
- 15 Day Cancellation Period
- Units typically come finished with the exception of the flooring. For this development the flooring may be included because of the eco-friendly nature and requirements of LEED.