The highly-anticipated launch of Miami'sÂ Genting GroupÂ Downtown Miami DevelopmentÂ is becoming a reality. How exciting is it toÂ experience Miami's newÂ construction boom.
OtherÂ condo-hotel success stories such as ICON Brickell, St Regis Bal Harbour, Marquis Miami and more, lead to the next gem to hit the market, The Genting Group's major development in Downtown Miami.Â This is a significant development project, and arguably one that will transform Downtown Miami especially North of 395.
Here are a few things that make this new development something unique:
- One of the few Miami condos with direct access to a gorgeous promenade walk way along the Biscayne Bay which will connect to the new Museum Park.
- Well-laid floorplans with incredible views of Biscayne BayÂ and superb bathrooms and kitchens
- A unique architecture that makes this project one of Miami's new landmarks
- Boardwalk running under I-395 to directly connect to the new Museum Park
- 3 to 4 bayfront restaraunts
- 4 Star Luxury Hotel (Partner unknown as of this moment)
- 2 Condo Towers (several hundred units in each)
- Rehabilitating the historic Boulevard Shops along Biscayne Boulevard.
- Marina for Yachts (pending state approval)
This projectÂ is one of the last great buying opportunties for newly-built, condo living in Miami.Â And,Â IÂ will have early buying opportunities for its clients.Â I expect this development to completely reshape the area and it will finally create that link between the developments North of 395 and Museum Park.
What You Need to Know About Buying a Condo at Genting's New Development
- Sales are expected to begin in the early to mid stages of 2014.
- Pricing has not yet been announced, but we areÂ guessing that an average condo will be in the $700/sf range
- Units purchased have a 15 day cancellation period without penalty.
- IfÂ you are interested in learning more,Â I amÂ creating a special VIP List.Â This list is EXCLUSIVE to Global Luxury Realty and will be the first ofÂ my clients to be offered a unit to purchase.Â To be added to my list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline 'Genting Project' as the subject.
South Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
:Â In addition to this blog I frequently update the Facebook page.Â Visit my page and feel free to like it. http://www.facebook.com/DeFilippiRealty
*All information on this page is believed to be accurate but all information and details are subject to change due to the early stages of this development.