San Jose is a fantastic place to be for the Holidays and this year will be no exception. Choose from an abundant number of activities, from ice skating under the stars at San Jose Downtown Ice, to walking through Christmas in the Park, to San Joseâ€™s own Christmas parade, to Christmas performances at San Joseâ€™s great theaters. No matter what youâ€™re looking for youâ€™ll find great shopping, wonderful films and plays, winter activities, and great places to eat.
Here are the top 5 things to do this Christmas in San Jose:
1. Â Â Visit Christmas in the Park: http://www.christmasinthepark.com/displays/
2. Â Â The San Jose Holiday Parade is almost here and there are many new additions that are sure to delight fans! Some of our special guests include Cirque du Soleil, the EriAm Sisters and The Peanuts, all who are making their way to San Jose to share in the magic of Adventures in Toyland. Try the San Jose Christmas Parade - http://www.sanjoseholidayparade.com/overview.htm
3. Â Â Catch Ballet San Jose's production of The Nutcracker http://www.balletsj.org/
4. Â Â Go ice skating in Downtown San Jose - http://www.sjdowntown.com/downtownice.html
5. Â Â Catch some Christmas flicks at the Camera 12 Cinemas in downtown - http://www.cameracinemas.com/index.shtml
Other things to do include trips to Santana Row, a fun place to walk a few miles away from downtown San Jose (note: the shops will probably be closed on Christmas). And the Winchester Mystery House is just across the street.
For more information and a complete list of activities try these websites:
Â· View the official San Jose City guide at: http://www.sanjose.org/visitors/events/dates.php?thru=30
Â· If youâ€™re in Downtown San Jose for the Holidays then visit: http://www.sjdowntown.com/Calendar.html