This is your opportunity to join Trulia, the innovative leader in the online real estate industry. We are a successful company and expanding rapidly. This is a great opportunity to join a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about real estate whether they are renting, buying or already own a home.
Trulia has experienced tremendous growth in our Denver call center and uses Salesforce.com as a core business platform. As a Salesforce.com Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce.com and partnering with the Inside Sales and Customer Service management teams to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You should have a strong understanding of cloud based business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage projects across cross-functional teams.
- Salesforce.com administration/configuration and reporting analytics for our Sales and Customer Support organization
- Create reports and dashboards to provide Inside Sales and Customer Service KPIs for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce.com users in the Denver Office
- Identify opportunities to optimize business processes within the Sales and Customer Service teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce.com usage and problems
- Call Center software administration and integration support
- 3-5 years Sales Operations/Support experience with extensive experience in Salesforce.com administration, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator strongly preferred
- Experience with the Salesforce.com Service Cloud, experience with CTI integrations or hosted call center solutions also a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interrupts with high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, and/or related field