Is technology your passion, or just a pastime? Are you able to balance customer service with scalable and sustainable planning? If you don't know something, are you eager to learn it and put it to use? If so, we are looking for you!
Trulia is seeking an experienced application administrator to support company growth and ability to effective use Enterprise Cloud Applications including but not limited to NetSuite, Concur, Nexonia and others.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications within the Engineering organization, this role will:
· Work with internal stakeholders across functions to translate business requirements into deliverable and quality software solutions.
· Maintain configuration changes to roles/permissions, dashboards, customized fields, workflows, SuiteScripts, searches and reports.
· Respond to end user inquiries on application navigation and functionality as well as manage user expectations on statuses and recommendations.
· Perform sandbox validation and ensure resolution for all internal projects and enhancements in a timely manner.
· Document, update, and facilitate internal controls and training documentation. Conduct periodic audits and training on the above said controls.
· Participate in sourcing and assessment of new systems and assist with data maintenance.
· 3-5 years of hands-on administration of Enterprise Level applications (NetSuite and Concur is a huge plus) required. Experience with other corporate applications and integration with other systems is desirable.
· Service-oriented and customer focused with an ability to support end users companywide as well as specific accounting, finance and human resource functions.
· Attention to detail with an understanding of access provisioning and change management best practices as well as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash and financial close processes.
Ability to manage, execute, and communicate the status of multiple projects with different timelines and priorities.
Understanding of Project Management best practices is a plus.
· A desire to go “above and beyond” to deliver tangible results in a dynamic environment with continuously changing needs and priorities.
· Ability to communicate across different levels of the organization
Ability to work outside of office hours to support month end close and expense reimbursements as well as collaborate with third-party providers and partners in different time zones.
· Experience with maintaining internal control documentation and procedures in accordance with public company requirements.
Some travel will be required.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, fun start-up environment and are passionate about helping provide a high quality customer experience through evaluating and improving internal sales and customer support operations, then this is your opportunity to join Trulia!! We are a leading national real estate search engine that provides real estate professionals with cutting edge online marketing and advertising products that are proven to help their small businesses succeed.
About the Position
The Manager of Quality Monitoring and Compliance will be the functional head of our quality management team supporting all Trulia (agent business) sales and service teams:
You will be required to document guidelines, processes and best practices. The ideal candidate will have strong sales and customer service management experience, a solid audit and quality monitoring/quality management background, deep analytical experience, an exceptional eye for detail and a hands-on, tactical approach to resolving issues.