Challenge: As Trulia grows into a company that is becoming a household name, with millions of unique visitors a month and hundreds of employees, how do we utilize data to most effectively support and empower our 1000+ employees in their work and career?
• Translate Trulia's people data into meaningful insights for our leadership team and provide recommendations based on this data.
• Utilize data to help build talent operations programs to support employee growth and development across Trulia.
• Lead analytical work on human capital projects across Trulia.
• Support workforce analytics across Trulia.
• Consult with senior leaders to identify human capital challenges and strategies based on data driven discussions.
• Measure short and long term results of strategies through data and reporting to senior leadership.
• A passion to see others succeed.
• Exceptional analytical skills including 2+ years of in depth excel and modeling experience.
• Strong data visualization and storytelling experience through data.
• Exceptional business acumen and presentation skills.
• Experience as a financial analyst, compensation analyst, and/or senior associate at a consulting firm is a strong plus.
• Understanding that a career, for all employees, should be a balance of achieving excellence and having fun.
• Exceptional academic qualifications and achievement. Top university/GPA/leadership/impact.
• Exceptional drive and desire for career progression.
• Trust and authenticity are non-negotiable.
At Trulia we are customer and data obsessed – providing insights to delight and help our users find their dream rental or home as well as improve our business. The Quantitative Analyst will work directly with Consumer Product leadership as well as New Ventures leadership to develop reporting as well as key insights into the products to drive actions to improve the business. You will be responsible for the design, development, and publication of automated reports including the accuracy of the underlying data. You will analyze the data in order to provide recommendations to improve the quality of the product and to grow the business. You will also be innovative and creative in your work alongside talented and fun colleagues in a strong and engaging analytical community.
Trulia provides comprehensive benefits from your hire date. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, life insurance, short term/long term disability, 401k with employer matching funds, employee assistance program, company holidays, paid vacation, and more! See the Culture and Benefits section under our career tab for more details.