Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals. We are a successful rapidly growing Internet Technology company, built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and have been recognized as a Best Place to Work in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. We’re currently looking for a Receptionist for the Bellevue office. This is your chance to join a fun, rapidly growing company with endless growth opportunities!
The Receptionist is responsible for front desk receptionist duties requiring strong phone skills and detail-oriented multi-tasking. This individual is responsible for screening 6 incoming lines and 400+ internal lines, answering phone calls and greeting guests in a friendly and positive manner. Position processes incoming and outgoing mail, assists with office supply ordering and other general administrative duties.
- Manage the front of the house - answer door, welcome guests, announce visitors to appropriate staff, accept/distribute mail, and process outgoing mail.
- Ensure our office supplies are well stocked and organized.
- Ensure our communal areas and kitchen remain stocked with refreshments and snacks to power the team, and remain tidy and a good representation to guests.
- Be the on-site representative for facilities-related items (space planning, IT, maintenance, etc)
- Coordinate Concur expense reporting, create new POs and similar needs for Facilities Department
- Administrate business cards for employees
- Create security badges for employees and provide monthly security reports
Manage and track office furniture inventory
- Administrate office supplies, equipment or other business needs for the office
- Conduct walkthroughs of the office with porter service
- Be the point of contact person on site for building property management and vendors
- Oversee Facilities request ticket for the office
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional office professionalism, patience and tact coupled with reliability and dependability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change demonstrated by a friendly and positive demeanor at all times.
- Requires technical/computer knowledge that includes regular use of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, browsers, and email.